Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures on the waves - Part 3

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures on the waves - Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures on the waves - Part 3

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:25 am

I worked in the show business for most of my life. *does a quick bow before peering inside the armory* Wait...why is the dining area looks like a cheap knock off commercial and what kind of uniform do you wear? I mean, we are up against Equestria afterall... *thinks* Are we "stateless" ? Sooooo confused being a bad guy. Where do I sleep? Your room?

Do you mean trixie lulumoon?

Indeed, but since the bunks went boom boom, we get to rest in the med center instead.

I need somepony to cuddle before sleeping...i forgot my favorite pillow..so....uh...yeah.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Adventures on the waves - Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures on the waves - Part 3

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:25 am

Well, we aren't being funded by reputable sources and we can't draw to much attention to ourselves. No, you will have your own bunk farthest away from me.

No, you wouldn't of heard of who I'm talking about. She was a the type to keep a low profile. I'm not sure what happened to her..... I didn't know here very well.... Then, there was another mare I met when I was 11 or 12.... She was..... Well, I don't like talking about that one.....

Yeah.... Well, I suppose military life isn't exactly glamourous.....

*Raises an eyebrow at him* No. *Walks off*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:29 am

Why? Shouldn't we work closely with each other during missions? And you haven't answered me about the uniform thing....what kind of organization are we? Silly as it sounds.

*just tilt her head in confusion* What does she & that clown beside Slip have in common? *touches his hoof* Thunder, I'm going to say this... my son is abit of a brat, as all kids too...I hope I don't trouble your sister too much..

Yes, but it cannot be helped. I mean.. would you sleep on top of burning rubble?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.*taps chin* If Melody is having the couch then....!!! I'm going to choose a random bedroom! Weeeeeeee.........! *rushes into Melody's bed and rolls over in it*

*wakes up* Hey, where's my cuddly time? *pokes at Dash* Why are you sleeping on the floor?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:47 am

Have you ever been in a gang before? We don't have uniforms, because we don't want to broadcast our presence. During missions we may work together. Doesn't mean we have to be around each other every minute of everyday. I prefer my privacy as well.

Nothing, I'm not sure of anything..... It's a feeling I guess..... I don't know, Melody isn't a great when it comes to kids..... But, she can be caring and if push comes to shove. She'll do what she needs to.....

No, I may be a whiny brat. But, I'm not stupid.

*Rolls eyes* Colts..... *Goes back over to the couch*

The couch was full. *Looks up at them*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:06 am

Only organized ones....Well.......what kind things you do during your down time then?

A bad feeling that Melody will do something nasty..?

Right... To the medical bay... for now...*yawns and heads there* Come on in if you need an emergency bed to sleep in...

*snores loudly before falling asleep* This mare bed soooo fluffy....10/10 will bounce again!

I thought we had spare couches...? I don't know.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 pm

When not sparring I read. I don't exactly pride myself on being social.

*Dumbfounded look* No. I was refering to the mystery stallion when I said 'feeling'. Melody won't hurt any foals......

*Lays on an empty bed* goodnight....

*Cuddles Apple and goes to sleep*

*Sleeps on Melody's stomach with his sister*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14 pm

What about close friends...do you...hang out? Maybe chill with Inferno, party on the dance floor....let hair loose? Hmmmmmmm?

That's glad to hear...I think I remembered him because I have seen his face in a circus performance.That circus now no longer exist....

Night......*takes out a photo of Melody, kisses it and hugs it close* Do you think they will try at night?

Cute. *bloops Melody's nose before dozing off* I dream I dream I dream... all I have do is to dream... when the night turns blue....whenever I need you.. I dreaaaaam.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Um, no.... You don't get to have friends doing what I do....

I see.... Well, should we still check out Ponyville?

They can't come back this soon..... But, I'm not an expert.... *Stares at the ceiling*

*Snores*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Which is... being a distant mare and having secret thoughts about others in a dark room?*nods eagerly* I know that feeling all too well!

What's in Ponyville late at night?

Are you worried about your sister?

*drools on Melody, being very contented and pulls her closer* ZZZZZZZZZ.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:45 pm

*Sighs* I kill ponies.... I was taught to do my job and do it well. Nothing else.....

No, I meant to investigate Inferno....

What sister? *Looks with an eyebrow raised*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:47 pm

I'm the guy who will cover you.... *grins*

Inferno...are there other places than ponyville?

That little filly who keeps tagging around. She looks up to you.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:57 pm

*Shows him to his bunk* Let's just get some rest..... *Turns walks back out and takes off*

Well, yes I was just checking.

Oh yeah, she's with Melody and Melody seems pretty cool. I'm still trying to rap my head around everything. *Sighs* I don't know what to make of everything.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Heyyyyyy! Rough, ladyyy...*falls to the bed*

what do you hope to find there?

Take it easy then...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Don't know.... Probably nothing.....

The first ship I was on, was merchant I snuck aboard. I wanted to find something to love. When the crew found me they made me a deal. I could remain on the ship, but I had to work like everypony else. One day, the engine stopped working and they couldn't find the problem. Me being small I manage to fit into a crevice and find one of the gears jammed. I managed to fix it and my cutie mark. The crew adopted me as a mascot. They taught me everything I know and helped me along. The captain was very loving, he had a filly at home he told me. I never met her..... One day the ship got caught in a storm, they made sure I got off and into safety...... I'm the lone survivor as far as I know..... After that I never wanted to be close to a pony again..... *Sighs* I guess I might have found a family again.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:21 am

What about other eye witnesses? Some pony that can help? It's hard to do this alone. And we have an state of emergency, I'm not sure if we can travel there on time...I have no idea how far ponyville is from here.....

I'm sure you did your best. Hmm.... If I adopt you after marrying Melody...we will be a family.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:48 am

Yeah, we still have a hard fight of us either way.

We'll have to see.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:33 am

*leans against him, whispering with a grin* Scared, much?

If you let us adopt you, that is... it is wonderful to have a permanent home...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:23 am

A little, I suppose. How are you doing? I mean Hawthorne might of been a bad guy, but you were still married to him.

I don't know, I see you more like a big brother.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:23 pm

Kinda feel like my life went haywire... actually... Hawthrone's a pretty nice stallion... but when he met Agent X a few years ago, everything changed... he became more distant....until his death... Now that I think of it....Agent X might be the cause of everything...

*raised an eyebrow before giving her a light jab then lying back down on the bed* I know... Perhaps not growing a beard makes me more youthful? Truthfully you and I age differences are not that big... less than 10 years...but...you still need a parent until youre older....or its back to the orphanage....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:30 pm

*Nods* Life is like that sometimes, trust me. Now, you just have to get back on your hooves.

True.... *Shrugs* I'm starting warm up to Thunder, and Deep can be pretty motherly at times..... I guess, we'll have to see.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:02 pm

As long you are with me....thata matters more...

Oh? Have you decided that Thunder & Deep will be your parents?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:11 pm

*Smiles* Though, I'll need to get Steel to like me as well. I love you, but how will he react? I mean he just lost his father.....

I'm not sure yet.... I just want to get this whole mess over with.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Steel....im afraid that he doesnt open up to adults easily. He might have a strong dislike for them ever since hia own father abused him....

That now depends on how Inferno will react...He mighr make rhis a long haul...and kill you by stress!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:34 pm

I understand that, I remember it took me some time to forgive my father for something he did long ago. It was one of the reasons why I got in the wrong crowd as a teenager.

I really hope not..... Though, I was lucky tonight. If I had been on the ground that explosion would of killed me. The blast knocked me further up in the sky at good angle, I manage to catch my balance relatively unharmed.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:58 pm

.... And...do you still hate him? I know some hold grudges for a long time...

...Do you still feel any pain at the moment?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next