Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

5 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am

*Laughs and shakes her head* Teenagers...

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Hmmmm. Probably passed out!

*hugs Sparky's tail*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:03 pm

I wonder how Sparky and Crimson will be as teens.

Meanwhile
*Was in a different part of Ponyville getting chased my zombies*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:05 pm

((brb))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:09 pm

*Smiles* Well, she's been busy lately. She's the oldest, so she needs to help me take care of you and Crimson...*Looks at Trixie* I have no idea...

*Blasts a large number of zombies* Miss Lithium, I trust that you know that the streets are dangerous?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:17 pm

There was once a time when I was in my 20s *Smiles*

............ Say whaaaaa?

BOOOSSSS. *Hugs her tight* I'm so glad I found ya. *Quickly releases her* Yeah... I know that they're dangerous thanks for saving my flank. I've been staying at the library for a while. Want to help me collect food and water for them Boss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:24 pm

*Laughs* Crimson, let's just forget about that time...er...how about we make some hot chocolate? Would everyone like that?

Library, hmm? Well...I suppose I could help a few mortals. Alright then. Yes, I'll help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:30 pm

CHOCOLATE! THANK YOU MOMMY!!!

*Giggles* Crimson really likes hot cocoa huh?

Thanks boss starts walking. I've been meaning to ask you boss... Where to Succubi come from... And do they feed off lust like how changelings feed off love and positive emotions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:34 pm

*slowly wakes up, pulling Sparky's tail harder* Wha--what's going on?

Owie.....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:40 pm

*Laughs and whispers to Trixie* One of the only ways to get her to be quiet. *Looks at Aurora* Hello Aurora. I hope you enjoyed your nap. I was about to make some hot chocolate for everyone. Come help me. *Enters the kitchen*

......All succubi are born on a certain plain of tartarus. From birth, and over hundreds of years, they are trained to seduce and kill...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Alright Mummy. *takes off her overalls and sets it in the basket & follows her*

.....*watches*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:52 pm

What made you different than the rest of them... Why do you help ponies instead of seducing and killing them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:59 pm

How was your day, Aurora? Do anything special?

......*Sighs* That, my dear, is a long and dark story that I'd rather not touch on right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:03 pm

OK boss... I understand. *She Walks inside a market place* Do eat regular food?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:06 pm

I have been fixing up everything from the lights to the defense machines. It's lots of work, but finally done. I didn't do anything special lately. *stirs a cocoa cup*

*hugs Crimson* BOOOO!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:09 pm

No, I...feed off the love that generally eminates from my clients. It doesn't drain them. They don't even feel it.

That's good...maybe you'll have time to spend with your siblings now, hmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Indeed I do have free time to do that for them! However, I'm still not used to the sibling thing.... I have been everywhere these days... Mostly at Shy's cottage, Rainbow's cloud house, here and also the mini portable spaceship lab....

*just hugs Crimson and chuckles*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:19 pm

*Tickles him* I'm the tickle monster.

In a way... A changeling and a succubus are very alike. We both need the powerful emotions of others to survive. *She Sighs and picks up a case of water bottles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:28 pm

I know....life has been tough for you, Aurora. I get that. I'm not the Twilight who taught you and raised you...but I'm trying my hardest. And that's all I ask of you too. Try your hardest. Be the big sister that they look up to...*Sighs and shakes her head* Well, anyways, come on, we have some hot chocolate to deliver. *Takes the cups and leaves the kitchen*

......Perhaps you're right, Lithium. Maybe we come from a common ancestor down the evolutionary chain. Ah well. *Picks up a box of food* Let's get this to your friends.

((Heading off. Goodnight.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 pm

*Nods and they walk to the library*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:41 pm

*sighs* Don't worry Mum. I'll manage. *delivers hot cocoa* Drinks Ahoy!!

*chuckles* That's so funnehhhh!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 pm

[[To be continued? I DK...]]
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:10 pm

*sits on a bench*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:58 pm

*Sits next to her* Hey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello.... *opens a log book then closed it shut* Sometimes I wonder it's all our fault... the one that caused Ponyville to be destroyed. It's been a while since we left that world.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next