Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Right...*Leaves the hospital and flies to the inn* We're here. *Nods at the innkeeper and heads upstairs*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm

... Interesting. *looks around before following him* How many months have you been staying here?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 pm

*Speachless*

I can prove it as well. *Pulls out a birth citifacate that had the current time and date as right now but had multiple burns and tears* I was sent to the past by angels to help and try to prevent a war between the angels, demons, and pony alike....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:59 pm

......................*fainted*

Dad fainted. *giggles and look at him*....................... Okay and..?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:00 pm

I checked in a bit after we first met...it's not pretty, no. But...well, it's cheap. That's what matters. *Walks into a rather small room*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:02 pm

*Fainted as well*

I am also here to prevent all of you... My family from dying again big sis. I saw all of you die when I was just a colt *Starts crying* ... I dont want to have that happen again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 pm

I guess you are right...You...you...live by yourself?

Aww great. *roll eyes* not you too. How did we die anyway? Well...I..don't mind dying...I have no regrets...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm

*Nods* Just me. That's all it always has been. *Goes over to a desk and opens a drawer*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:14 pm

They tortured you all painfully, you hid me away Aura when I saw it. The demons ripped you limb from limb..... Leaving you just barely alive to..... Rape. *Turns away and shuts his eyes in pain* And that was just you... Everypony else had it worse... I couldn't do anything to prevent it at my age.... I was a little cry baby....

*Hugs Aura close* I'm scared sis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Okay.*sits on a chair and watches*

...Wouldn't Thunder be there to shock the demons or something? Then Twilight could could--- wait a minute, why is the family alone? Wouldn't lots of ponies notice them? *brings Crimson close* Don't worry, I'm close to you. *ruffles her mane*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:20 pm

*Takes out a small folder* There. You wanna see all the stuff I've worked on, it's all in there. *Lights a cigarette*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:20 pm

*nods and flips through the pages* How many years have you been?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 pm

It all happened so fast. There were too many everywhere. Only few survived... I was left with no pony else but Faith, Jolly, Flora, and Angel. Even then they died off one by one until Angel manged to gain the help of fellow angels and send me to the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:26 pm

....Awhile. Since my teen years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:28 pm

................... I have to decide if you are a loony or telling the truth. Angel must have done that if he's able to manipulate time flow, or has mastered time magic. It sounds weird enough that the demons choose to invade here.

Hmm... okay. As you know, I'm Aurora, and I'm charge of Overall planning and Science Fair Coordinator.... The pay will be given to you by the committee. These photos looks interesting and not too rushed... *continues flipping the pages* Some of these old..
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:35 pm

*Walks along the road*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:36 pm

They are...*Sighs as he puffs his cigarette* Just tell me if I got the job or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:37 pm

They heard that Angel had fallen... They took that as a chance to find him and try to make him there leader. But he didn't fall for the selfish reasons the demons beleived. He fell because he grew human emotions and because of that the angels casted him out and trapped him in a vessel. A little after this a rebellion started in heaven. Long story short, Angel is a fallen angel, demons want him lead him, the angels want him to be down here on our planet until they heard that he might be consparying with demons... War started... Mayhem followed. I hope all that was understandable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Rebel
*Walks by*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Scratchy & Zach
I will give you 2,500 bits for the job. If you want to negotiate, I will be be at Ponyville High School! I have to go now..! *leaves*

*fainted*

((Sorry everyone, I can't stay long. I have to rest my kneecap. Bye.))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:42 pm

*Doesn't notice him*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Well...that'll do. Seeya. *Lies on his bed*

((Off too. Bye everyone.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:45 pm

*Just sighs and falls asleep*

*Teleports near Faith* Need to talk to you again. *Teleports them both away*

(I'll log off two)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:34 pm

*Sits on a bench, fiddling with the device on her wrist*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow872 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Stigma walks up to Moonlight. "Hey there." She smiles.

[[Sorry that I was gone for a while]]
Sorrow872
Sorrow872
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next