Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Hey I also managed to include a chat box ^^
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Yeah I see it, you want me to add Star for Steel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:47 pm

zachery406955 wrote:Yeah I see it, you want me to add Star for Steel?

Can if you wish ^^
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Will be AFK for 20 mins. Sorry ='(
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Alright see ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Okay I'm back... and also as a reminder, the chatbox is now up, everyone can use it to communicate if they wish
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:40 pm

ShadowFax wrote:Okay I'm back... and also as a reminder, the chatbox is now up, everyone can use it to communicate if they wish
Ok also I got Star out there and I'm planning on making a slightly older Jolly but Iroh died protecting Pony ville by sacrificing his own life while giving Jolly a Insight Rival, might help if someone makes that Rival please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:46 pm

You meant like Itachi, right?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 pm

ShadowFax wrote:You meant like Itachi, right?
Nah more like a sasuke and naruto relationship between the two sparing most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:57 pm

zachery406955 wrote:
Nah more like a sasuke and naruto relationship between the two sparing most of the time.

I see. Maybe someone or I'll create something like that later.... but I don't think it's wise to include super fighting powers into the RP like Naruto using his Demon Fox Manifestation Powers.....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:08 pm

ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:

I see. Maybe someone or I'll create something like that later.... but I don't think it's wise to include super fighting powers into the RP like Naruto using his Demon Fox Manifestation Powers.....

Don't worry I won't make him overpowered by putting a demon in him. All I'll really give him is the power to use light to fight, along with ninja tools, and his natural ability as a Pegasus to fly. Doesn't sound too overpowered..... Dose it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:09 pm

zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:

Don't worry I won't make him overpowered by putting a demon in him. All I'll really give him is the power to use light to fight, along with ninja tools,  and his natural ability as a Pegasus to fly. Doesn't sound too overpowered..... Dose it?

I guess so... we'll see how it goes in the RP...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm

ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:

Don't worry I won't make him overpowered by putting a demon in him. All I'll really give him is the power to use light to fight, along with ninja tools,  and his natural ability as a Pegasus to fly. Doesn't sound too overpowered..... Dose it?

Alright, do you have any OC ideas for this new RP or are you just gonna be taking all your old characters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 pm

zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:

Alright, do you have any OC ideas for this new RP or are you just gonna be taking all your old characters?

For now I don't have much ideas except for Blue and Steel... I will have think of new ones along the way...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:33 pm

ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:

For now I don't have much ideas except for Blue and Steel... I will have think of new ones along the way...

Ok, I'll be bringing Nova over with three new OCs....... unless genetical engineered ponies aren't allowed, cause if that's the case I don't have three new OCs....... well bye Fax gotta go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:37 pm

zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:

Ok, I'll be bringing Nova over with three new OCs....... unless genetical engineered ponies aren't allowed, cause if that's the case I don't have three new OCs....... well bye Fax gotta go.

I'll discuss it with Scratch later.. Alright man, cya around the corner.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Hi everyone. If you haven't heard, Knigty's not deleting the groups, so I think we have time to finish and write an ending....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Scratch Board wrote:Hi everyone. If you haven't heard, Knigty's not deleting the groups, so I think we have time to finish and write an ending....

Yeah, I just read it as well...

What kind of ending do you propose?

And also... should we continue here as an alternative timeline to the Chaos RP back in Fimfiction?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 pm

I don't know. Did you have any ideas? And yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Scratch Board wrote:I don't know. Did you have any ideas? And yeah, that's what I was thinking.

We could have the best of both worlds since Knighty 'rescinded' the threat for now. But the mindset would really be confusing if we have two similar Ponyvilles at different time period...

As for the ending; I haven't really thought about it because there's some loose ends to tie in the current RP at Fimfiction:
1. Carbon's marriage to Fighting
2. Rebel Arcs
3. Flower Arc
4. Zack's Naruto arcs..
5. Character endings like what happened to Max, Aurora, Moonlight etc etc.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 pm

ShadowFax wrote:
Scratch Board wrote:I don't know. Did you have any ideas? And yeah, that's what I was thinking.

We could have the best of both worlds since Knighty 'rescinded' the threat for now. But the mindset would really be confusing if we have two similar Ponyvilles at different time period...

As for the ending; I haven't really thought about it because there's some loose ends to tie in the current RP at Fimfiction:
2. Rebel Arcs
3. Flower Arc
4. Zack's Naruto arcs..

Well, the first one is out of the question since Lunar said he won't be on until next week, and we don't have that time. The other ones might work, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Scratch Board wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:

2. Rebel Arcs
3. Flower Arc
4. Zack's Naruto arcs..

Well, the first one is out of the question since Lunar said he won't be on until next week, and we don't have that time. The other ones might work, though.

We could also stop doing anymore arcs and just focus on the ending....The other ones might work; but it depends on players availability...

I proposed that we could use this forum chatroom for RPing, since quoting can be a big mess if quoted too many times...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 pm

ShadowFax wrote:
Scratch Board wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:

2. Rebel Arcs
3. Flower Arc
4. Zack's Naruto arcs..

We could also stop doing anymore arcs and just focus on the ending....The other ones might work; but it depends on players availability...

I proposed that we could use this forum chatroom for RPing, since quoting can be a big mess if quoted too many times...

Chatroom? I don't know, since it doesnnt work on mobile. Plus we could just write ou the replies like something like this.

SHADOWFAX
Wow!

Though you would need to stay on the page since it wouldnt notify you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Scratch Board wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
Scratch Board wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:

2. Rebel Arcs
3. Flower Arc
4. Zack's Naruto arcs..

Chatroom? I don't know, since it doesnnt work on mobile. Plus we could just write ou the replies like something like this.

SHADOWFAX
Wow!

Though you would need to stay on the page since it wouldnt notify you.

The chatroom is at the bottom of the frontpage. You needed to log in there to chat.

EDIT: I'm now testing it with my mobile phone.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Well, we could just not quote every five replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next