Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 7 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:
Rebel Brony wrote:Sorry guys, just haven't really felt up to RPing. I guess that fire just kinda went out. I might RP again in the future, but I just haven't felt up to it. I just don't have the drive and I guess I've just finally stopped. No good ideas and really just a lot of old bad blood has finally managed to take it's toll I guess. I'm not really sure of a reason. I actually find it funny that I leave now that I'm not depressed and don't want to kill off my characters. So, I'll keep my characters and I'll probably get back into the groove later.

We'll see, I guess... Although the 'later' might mean forever..... Oh well, if you do, startup a post and I might continue it soon. It's hard to get back into the 'groove' when no one gives a damn. Was the other website better than this one in terms of activity? Till next time then.

Zack:
And yes Zack, even if I give a fuck & no one else does, that it's rather frustrating to be here...

Scratch Board:
Perhaps. This place is nothing but a figment of memory. But then it was already hard to do any story when this place is empty. But besides that, Lunar disappeared as well.... along with empty promises that everyone made...

...........Wonder what happened to the new guy? Never seen Yiurt after one post. Crying or Very sad 

Everyone too 'busy' nowadays.  Mad Mad Mad Mad

Yes, because it's terrible that we don't throw our personal lives aside for one site. I assume that's what you meant when you put quotation marks around the word busy. I believe that this will be my last post on this site, so pay attention. First of all, this is on the top of the most despicable and most selfish posts I've ever read in a very long time. Let me answer a few of your questions here. Yes, the new site has been as dead as this one. I haven't heard from Lunar in about a few weeks now. He seems to ignore me on Skype. But that doesn't bother me. If he wants out of all this, that's his decision and I don't blame him. As for this site, things just kind of came to a boil, and frankly, I think that it's your fault, possibly even more that Zack's, due to you ignoring all our probems in an effort to "get more people". Let me give you my honest opinion of you as of late. This may sound hurtful, and I'll probably get some nasty retorts from this, but oh well. When I first joined I thought of you as a great friend, and a fun and quirky roleplayer. In fact, this lasted all the way through our days on Fimfiction, until we had to get the new site, and the first "banning incedint". Then you became more like a whiney child than an effective administrator. You blantently insulted my self-esteem by putting up that post about me, "abusing my power". You started insulting your fellow RPers whenever you got frustrated about the tiniest thing. From what I see, it seems like you live in your own world where whatever you see in whatever book/show/anime you saw can solve real world problems. But the world doesn't work that way, Shadowfax. You can't make someone happy by just being a bigger dick to them like in the movies. It just makes you look stupider. That's all I have to say. I would say something about Zach, but I think I've said plenty enough about him in the past. Anyways, maybe this site will pick up, maybe it won't. Same for the other site. But I won't be around for this site, at least. Rebel, I will stay in contact with you. I'll Skype you sometime this week. Maybe we can start our own private RP or something while we see if Lunar ever shows up. Oh, and Raryn, I do applaud you for trying to keep it all together. Your devotion will no doubt take you far in life, so keep at it. Anyways, those are my last thoughts before I take off here. If it does pick up again, have fun.

- Scratch Board

Mai KPKB here man. *yawns*Dear Scratchy T, Stop yelping like a bitch and get out. You're nothing but all lies. Empty tin cans make the most noise, you know? Just because I give you some 'face' and you come and bite my hand. What do you know about the real world? Have you started working full time yet? Are you a professional, holding a senior appointment? Or worked in a supervisory management position? No? You are nothing but a young punk of 16 years old. I bet you have 0 work experience as well. What you know about 'real life' eh? Who are you to lecture me? I'm a white collar worker and while I respect blue collar people and the right to have free speech, this is too much. Please don't disgrace yourself further. I would show you the door, but I'm sure you can show yourself the way out! - Faxxy

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 7 Burrito_la_revolution

Raryn wrote:So it seems that we are in the fall of this site... I'm sorry everyone. I tried, I really tried to hold this place together. Maybe if I had decided to act sooner and take up the mantel back when the first issue happened, maybe things could have happened differently.

Faxxy, that post was not needed, yes, this place has been dead, I know that. In the past week or so, the only ones that have roleplayed are me and Rebel. You have not done anything aside from post a few times then delete them. You could have kept whatever it was that you had posted to allow other to start.

Scratchy, good bye.

Dear Raryn,
Sides were already taken long time ago ever since we had that argument and banning of Zack. It was just inevitable in the end. Now it becomes a game on which side are you on. Somehow we knew that in our hearts. Sadly the banner failed to unite us as a team. There's really not much you can do as a 'Peacekeeper' if people' minds are made up. Fractions were formed. And I have chosen a side. Regardless of what has happened, I will honor my word and continue my NSFW over the weekends if my schedule allows it. It can be side stories or main event, it matters not. If I cannot make it, I will put a notice. I had to delete my posts because I wasn't sure if anyone would be there to answer.

I wanted to stay more, but I have little to no choice now.

To everyone else,
I will place my working schedule and my RP timings so that things will be planned smoother.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 7 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 am

I don't care who reads this, and I don't care if you reply. Call me sour for saying that, but what I just read makes me sick. I have a life, and I'm sorry that it got in the way, but there is nothing else I can do. I haven't been in the RP or Skype because I've been working odd hours over the summer. I meant to reply, or check on the RP, but I was either busy or it slipped my mind.

And now this. I work part-time and never get a "day off" in case they call me in. I barely even looked at this site in the last 2 months, so here I am on the only vacation I'm going to get this summer, and what the fuck do I see? This. I was worried that it would be slow, with some of us being inactive and all. I just hoped it wouldn't come to a grinding halt simply because I'm not around as much anymore.

Thank you, very much, for pissing me off in the middle of my vacation.

ShadowFax, I don't know what happened to you. Your name used to bring back memories of a person who only wanted to be happy. I remember you telling me that your characters were as joyous and random and fun as they were because that's what you wanted from your life, but it wasn't going that way at the time. I understand. I made my characters go through hell and back again because that's how I feel sometimes. Call it teenage angst if you wish. The books I read, the music I enjoy, and the characters I make, they all reflect that. It helps me let it out.

But now all I see is you telling me I'm an emotional wreck, some punk-ass teen who can't deal with anger issues. I dare you, even. Tell me how much of a disgrace I really am. Working minimum wage at a gas station because he can't get a real fucking job. After what I just read, it's all I expect of you.

I used to be friends with you, Alex. I still want to. But I want to be friends with who you used to be, not who you are now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Lunartic wrote:I don't care who reads this, and I don't care if you reply. Call me sour for saying that, but what I just read makes me sick. I have a life, and I'm sorry that it got in the way, but there is nothing else I can do. I haven't been in the RP or Skype because I've been working odd hours over the summer. I meant to reply, or check on the RP, but I was either busy or it slipped my mind.

And now this. I work part-time and never get a "day off" in case they call me in. I barely even looked at this site in the last 2 months, so here I am on the only vacation I'm going to get this summer, and what the fuck do I see? This. I was worried that it would be slow, with some of us being inactive and all. I just hoped it wouldn't come to a grinding halt simply because I'm not around as much anymore.

Thank you, very much, for pissing me off in the middle of my vacation.

ShadowFax, I don't know what happened to you. Your name used to bring back memories of a person who only wanted to be happy. I remember you telling me that your characters were as joyous and random and fun as they were because that's what you wanted from your life, but it wasn't going that way at the time. I understand. I made my characters go through hell and back again because that's how I feel sometimes. Call it teenage angst if you wish. The books I read, the music I enjoy, and the characters I make, they all reflect that. It helps me let it out.

But now all I see is you telling me I'm an emotional wreck, some punk-ass teen who can't deal with anger issues. I dare you, even. Tell me how much of a disgrace I really am. Working minimum wage at a gas station because he can't get a real fucking job. After what I just read, it's all I expect of you.

I used to be friends with you, Alex. I still want to. But I want to be friends with who you used to be, not who you are now.

I feel the same way since the music died but now I fear that we may pass the 'point of no return'. I too wanted the 'good old days' back. However..... I'm not sure what to do at this point..... If you have any suggestions, you may PM me or email me at lordalexander1988@gmail.com. Otherwise, well, I wish you all the best in whatever you do in life.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:47 pm

(Now what?)
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7