Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:39 pm

How exactly did you find me. What were you doing out in the flood?

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:45 pm

.....Ready? Now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Jinx and I used to go around in her boat looking for survivors. We took them to the edge of town whenever we could. But after . . . this happened, I'm trying to fly around to see if anypony's still out there. I saw you bobbing in the waves on my way back to the library.

Why hold off the inevitable? We might as well just get it over with . . . unless you want to hold out for a day. I mean, the water can't do much more damage than it already has . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Yeah...let's wait a day at least. We want to make sure Twilight's ready and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:57 pm

So... I'm just a lucky son of a bitch. What will you do when this is all over?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Alright . . . that gives us all time to get ready too.

Go on vacation with Jinx probably. Somewhere warm, like Los Pegasus. Lil and Storm might come too. How's that sound?

Huh?

The four of us go to Los Pegasus for a few weeks when this is all over. Bask in the sun and enjoy being warm again.

*flicks her tail* That sounds heavenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:04 pm

....Huh. *Looks at Robin* And why the four of us specifically?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:08 pm

*Curls up into a ball and stares at the fire* ....At least you have plans to continue with life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat May 10, 2014 3:10 pm

*walks in* Hello every pony! What's this? A holiday without me? How could that be possible! I see a new pony taking refuge. Hiya little one!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:12 pm

The four of us get along well. I mean, these two are sisters and Jinx and I are basically dating at this point. Honestly, I'd take the whole town out for vacation if I could. *shrugs* It's just a thought, really.

*nods* Hey Aurora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:14 pm

*Looks to Aurora* Hello there... My name is Redeeming.... Yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Right....*Looks over at Lily, then back to Robin* Sure. That might be nice.

*Walks in after Aurora*...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:21 pm

*Waves to Moonlight* Hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat May 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello Lily! Now, where will you be going, mister? Somewhere nice and cool? Panama beaches perhaps? Away, away from this town! *giggles and hugs Redeeming* My name is simply Aurora... *looks at Cloud*..... Mr Reporter! What tales will you be spinning for the headlines? Oh Moonlight...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:24 pm

*Smiles and hugs back* You seem like a nice pony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:24 pm

No, not cool . . . *closes his eyes* . . . warm.

*smiles* Yeah, it would be. I've always wanted to visit Los Pegasus, and what a better reason to than this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:28 pm

*Nods* After beating the winds...we might just deserve a Los Pegasus vacation.

.....Carbon was from there. If you can save her somehow...maybe you could take her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat May 10, 2014 3:29 pm

A warm place like in Zebrica? What's great about Los Pegasus? All of you. Isn't that's another city? I prefer Manehatten. And yes, Carbon could go too. *hugs Redeem* Of course I am. It's good to be nice , and not nasty.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:33 pm

I don't know what will happen to me after all this is over. For all I know.... *His eyes start to water as he hugged Aurora tighter*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:35 pm

It's the first hot place that popped into my head.

Carbon . . . she's the mare who's been taken over by Euruu, right? Was there a Lily where you came from too? Somepony like me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:37 pm

It seems pretty cool. Lots of attractions and stuff. Plenty of photo opportunities.

.......*Nods* She was Carbon's friend from college.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat May 10, 2014 3:41 pm

I don't think it's hot. It's rather windy. I have been there last year. It's not much different from Manehatten...I rather go Manehatten which have cheaper tour packages.

*hugs Redeem* I know I know... I'm too, an orphan. And Cloud, you don't seem to have a fixed place to go...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Wh-wha-what am I t-to d-do now. *Sniffles* I do-don't want to l-li-live with out m-my fa-fam-family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:49 pm

*shrugs* Like I said, just the first thing that came to mind...

*sits down beside Storm* . . . she was the one who gave me the book. I felt like I knew her from somewhere. We'll save her. *yawns and leans against Storm* I promise... *closes her eyes and falls asleep*

((I'm off, g'night everyone))

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Alright, you can stay here at the library with big sister Aurora, how does that sound? *looks into his eyes and ruffles his mane*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next