Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:22 pm

. . . unless you want to swim to the edge of town, yes. Hey Strom. Tell me about it...

Hi Storm. *to Thunder* I never caught your name. I'm Lily.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Hey. New piny, huh? Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat May 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Nice ta meet ya, Ah'm.....Well, jus' call me Saul it's less confusin'. *Chuckles*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Yeah... I'm new here. *Looks to Robin* He saved my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Found him out swimming . . . how'd you end up out there anyway?

Less confusing? What do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat May 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Well, mah name is shared with another pony 'roun' 'ere. Thun'erstrucks 'is name an' mah name. It's pretty unbelievable actually. Also, Ah though' o' somethin' ta save tha' mare......bu', Ah'm no' sure it'll work.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:36 pm

....Huh. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 pm

I was caught by a huge wave that took me off the roof of my house... That was when I.... *Clenches his eyes closed* got separated from my... Family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:42 pm

*looks down* Oh . . . sorry to hear that . . .

*her eyes light up* You can save my sister?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat May 10, 2014 1:43 pm

....O' secon' though' it probably won' work anyway......*Walks away*

((Goodnight.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:44 pm

....*Blinks* That was...odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:46 pm

It's OK.... *He walks up to Robin and hugs him* Thanks.... For saving me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:47 pm

*is surprised, but hugs him back* Your welcome. What's your name?

Oh . . . *sighs and sits down on the couch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:51 pm

......*Sits next to her and sighs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:54 pm

My name is Redeeming... I think it's supposed to have some type of importantance. *Releases the hug and sits next to him while he holds out his hooves towards the fire* .... So.... Warm. The water was cold out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

I know. It's like ice water. Even the rain feels like it could freeze onto my wings.

. . . I don't know what to do now. We can't leave her like that, and these winds are going to outlast us if we try that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Do.... Do you have a b-bl-blanket? I would really appreciate it if you loan me one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:09 pm

I know....*Sighs* I'm not gonna sugar coat it. It's gonna be tough. Really tough. But...we can find a way. The last thing we should do is give up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:13 pm

*stands up, groaning* Yeah, I'll get you one. *walks toward a closet*

I know, but how? We have the spell, but we can't use it. We might as well just give them the blasted book and let them open a gate to Tartarus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:17 pm

*He moves closer to the fire*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Well, your plan from earlier could work. I mean, it was actually pretty brilliant....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:28 pm

*drapes a blanket over Redeem* There you go. Better?

You think so? I mean, we'd have to literally give them the book and let them unleash absolute chaos on Equestria. Or at least be close to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Right...that's why it'd be close. Really close. But if we do it...we could save Jinx, and the rest of Equestria...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Y-yeah.... You're very nice. *He Cuddles with the blanket* Do you mind.... Sleeping with me? ..... I don't think I'll be able to sleep on my own for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:37 pm

. . . well, it's not like I'm getting up again anyway. *lies down beside him*

Yeah . . . either we win or die. *stands up* Are you ready?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next