Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

4 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 - Page 36 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

Tri-Trix-Trixie won't be a-ab-able t-to pre-pref-preform the en-ench-enchantment. She is ke-kee-keeping the cu-cur-current sp-spe-spell going.

*Gets up and streaches* It's alright, so now what do we do... Have some uni kill these winds... We are killing the winds right? Or are we sealing them in some kind of.... *Scratches his mane* I don't know... Magical realm?

Last edited by zachery406955 on Fri May 09, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 - Page 36 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:55 am

*Walks downstairs* I heard commotion. What's going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 10:56 am

*Walks towards them and rubs her eyes( Hey, guys. What's up?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 am

We're going to seal them in Tartarus, yes. Twilight! Melody *runs over to the book and shows it to them* It's done! We can get rid of these winds! *looks around* Did Jinx head out again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 10:59 am

That's great news! *Hugs Lily* Um, I'm not sure.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 am

*Smiles* That's fantastic! Er...I didn't see her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:04 am

Trixie... Can't... Hold....*Continues to struggle with the spell*

Let's get this spell or whatever going. *Walks up to Melody and ruffles the side of her mane* Will this spell also force the spirits out of their hosts? .... Hopefully you'll get your stepmom back Mel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:10 am

Ah well, she's probably out helping the town. Exactly, Jeff! That's why it didn't work properly all the times before, the spell was never fully completed. You can seal a wind forever, but not the body their attached to. Oh, um . . . *flips through the book* Here. Twilight, do this enchantment before Trixie passes out. It was written to combat the winds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 11:11 am

So, we can save mom?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:14 am

. . . I hope so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 am

I wonder how your mom will react to me Melody? .... What if I give off a bad impression? I shouldn't be worried about this right now... Let's just save your mom right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:24 am

Right...got it. Let me see. *Looks at the spell* Hm...complicated...but not impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:33 am

As long as you can do it. *looks at Trixie* Soon. *takes a deep breath* Now, when it comes to actually sealing them away . . . we have a problem. You can't just draw the seal and expect them to walk into it. They're arrogant, but not stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 11:37 am

So, we'll need bait.....We'll need volunteers.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:39 am

But not just any bait...we need to play to their weaknesses to lure them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 11:40 am

Yeah, we do. What are they're weaknesses again?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:43 am

The parts I read didn't really say . . . other than they like to talk and need to be torn from their bodies to be sealed. Where are the others who faced them before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 am

Will... I fought the ice mare, here and there. I'm willing to fight her again if that helps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 am

Um...*Calls upstairs* Moonlight?

*Walks down, rubbing her eyes* Yes?

You've fought the winds before...what's their faults? What....what gets under their skin?

...Uh...hm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 11:53 am

Yeah, I did fight them. But, I can't remember enough about them. *Blushes*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:54 am

Alright, well, I guess we could-

*there's a knock at the door*

*looks at the door* . . . *raises an eyebrow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:56 am

If we open that door... The whole place will flood... How in the world is somepony knocking on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:01 pm

*Still thinking*

That's true, Jeff...hold that though, Moonlight. *Looks through the peephole of the door*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Who is it?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:04 pm

*Twilight only sees a wall of water; inside her voice she hears "Open the door. We have much to discuss..."*

Who is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next