Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike Center (For All Roleplays)

Go down

Strike Center (For All Roleplays) Empty Strike Center (For All Roleplays)

Post by Sorrow872 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 pm

I don't know how else to do this for now but I guess I'll make this thread to keep a list of strikes. Since only I can edit my post Scratchy will have to message me if I need to add one that I forgot.

If you notice that a rule has been broken please message either me or ScratchBoard, we will check if a rule has been broken and message the person in question / the persons in question. You will stay anonymous. And feel free to message me if I've broken a rule and I haven't noticed it, I'm cool about that kind of stuff, I promise. No hard feelings.

REMINDER: With every strike you get I will send you a personal PM informing you about this so you can try to avoid getting another one. Remember though that even if I try to stay patient and nice, if you repeatedly break the rules I may lose my temper at one point and I apologize for that in advance, if you want me to apologize if I snapped at you feel free to post it anywhere or send me a PM and (maybe) I will.

The list of rules is to be found here https://ponyville-central.forumotion.com/t6-rules-list-please-read-before-you-rp.

Strike list (and violated rule):

ShadowFax:
1st Strike: Excessive clop
2nd Strike: Disrespect of admin Raryn & others. (21/07)

zachery406955:
1st Strike: Excessive clop
2nd Strike: Disobeying admins
3rd Strike: Disrespecting fellow RPers
4th Strike: Disobeying admins

Banned

Sorrow872:

Rebel Brony:

Scratch Board:

Raryn:

Lunartic:
Sorrow872